10% off for all TI members - Use the Code TENOFF

1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

Best Private tracker for photographers???

Discussion in 'The Creative Gallery' started by funhouse.tiltonsville, Mar 23, 2013.

funhouse.tiltonsville

funhouse.tiltonsville New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    I wonder if any of you have any opinions on a tracker that has more photography related torrents. And I mean anything like documentaries, tutorials, books, anything...
    Oneness

Oneness Bringer Of Light

Ratings Received:
    +9 / -0
    Style:
    TI Classic
    GFXpeers has tons of photoshop stuff. Bitme has a whole section dedicated to photography and another section on photostock. the geeks.bz has a section called stock o rama but theshow.bz has a sections on photo editing,photography and photo stock.

bitme is easy to get on, go to their irc channel.
    thegeeks has open signups on a monthly basis I believe.
    you can get a invite to the show pretty easy through the geeks.

Both .bz trackers have some freeleech stuff but not bitme.Getting in is the easy part, these trackers are moderately difficult to survive on
    mizmaze

mizmaze New Member

Ratings Received:
    +7 / -0
    TheShow.bz is such a site.