1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

best tracker

Discussion in 'Other File sharing News' started by nemesis, May 2, 2011.

nemesis

nemesis Member

Ratings Received:
    +15 / -0
    what is the best tracker?
    Since a long time and I'm looking for the best torrent site ftn Some say that he and others say scc and so far I do not know what is the best site on the whole
    Topic is open for discussion.

browning

browning New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    FTN is not the best. If offers nothing extremely unique from the plethora of other trackers out there, aside from it's exclusiveness, and I do understand the seldom talked about factor of human curiosity and wanting what you can't have, etc...To seek FTN, thinking it's the holy grail will only let you down if you find yourself invited eventually. That's true for any tracker actually.
    SCC, TL, RevTT are equally as good, and may be considered "better" than FTN.

twofourthree

twofourthree Ex-Staff

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    FTN is a great site with a great community, but I feel it dosen't share the same status as SCC for content. SCC's community is total crap though. TBH, if you want a good all around torrent site, go for IPt or TL.

sinnombr3

sinnombr3 Member

Ratings Received:
    +7 / -0
    I go for TorrentLeech but no matter some says IPtorrents is quite good tracker, easy to seed, good speed, very complete content.

forcabarca

forcabarca Ex-Staff

Ratings Received:
    +8 / -0
    Was asking myself the question TL or IPT a few days ago... Wanted to say TL, a matter of reputation if you will... But last night looking for some pretty standard mp3s i realized I preferred IPT. Easier to seed, very fast and in my case, more content + easy to access!

Not the best of the best, but if you want one overall tracker then it is pretty great!

ladik

ladik Ex-Staff

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    what for are you looking best site ? for content, pretimes or for what ? try TL, its pretty good

fevtyke

fevtyke Well-Known Member Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +78 / -0
    Style:
    TorrentInvite
    I think he means all round eg, bit of every everything.

I actually like FTN, I dont care for pre times as \i dont sit waiting for the latest releases and I think the forums are ok, IRC is usually quite busy too

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    :::J:T:O:R:K:::

:::J:T:O:R:K::: WEB help

Ratings Received:
    +12 / -2
    Style:
    TorrentInvite
    they all good I think, heck even demonoid is good for some stuff hard to find..depends what your preference is i guess

fevtyke

Ratings Received:
    +78 / -0
    Style:
    TorrentInvite
    yeah, kids loving demonoid at the moment. They have wii, ps3 xbox 3ds and they still have been downloading shittty casual games from demonoid such as galapago, kindergaten, farm frenzy :), theres never pleasing some kids

nemesis

nemesis Member

Ratings Received:
    +15 / -0
    Thank you all for your participation
    I'm already, I mean what is the best site ever, whether public or music or sports, and educational etc......

fevtyke

Ratings Received:
    +78 / -0
    Style:
    TorrentInvite
    I dont think there is a best tracker, it depends what you like, I suppose if your were nad about boxing and nothing else then boxing torrents would be the best. I like FTN but many members here dont like it. I use all the trackers I am a member of for their different content. I dont have a tracker that has a great community

Gorbux

Gorbux New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    It's either TL or IPT then if you want an all around site.

ed74hseq

ed74hseq New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    As a member of some trackers i've yet to find a better one than hdbits!

Maddog8529

Maddog8529 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Style:
    TorrentInvite
    while IPT isnt the most exclusive tracker, It has an amazing variety of torrents and a great layout

hentai

hentai Member

Ratings Received:
    +36 / -0
    Maybe TL ,SCC,Ncore :)

caravaggio

caravaggio New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    I would have to say
    SCC for best pretimes and getting scene content as it is released
    TL for torrents with medium age such a older movies
    KG for classical movies
    Freshon fo TV
    IPT for everything else

emadadden100

emadadden100 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +4 / -0
    i cant say that ftn is the best because i am not a member in it
    but for trackers that i have account in it i think TL is the best and filelist is good too

gameiro

gameiro New Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / -0
    I don't want to start a new thread only for this, so i ask it here: i search information about the availability of some movies.
    I didn't found them anywhere.
    I think they could be on Karagarga and CHDBits, so if there is a member of those trackers here, it could be very helpful.
    If i have the authorization, i'll post some titles.
    It's just to know if CHDBits has the movies that are not on HDRoad.
    And if Karagarga has some of the titles that i desperatly seek.
    Thanks.

shumi

shumi New Member

Ratings Received:
    +4 / -0
    TL and SCC iTS are to good with great content
    i don't have FTN to say about

andy7jan

andy7jan New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    my favourite trackers are Torrentleech, IPTorrents and BTN. i heard SCC is a really good tracker aswell