1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

CriminalMind -banned on what after 5 days

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by tears, Nov 14, 2012.

tears

tears Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +30 / -0
    I ve recently invited CriminalMind to what cd and after 5 days he has been banned, i don t know the reason why, probably cheating.
    Here is a screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/4MzlK.jpg?1

I don t know what happened, he presented a really good application.
    Hope he will post here the reason why he got banned and also hope i will not lose my invite rights.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
    Hawks

Hawks New Member

Ratings Received:
    +4 / -0
    It's a shame... :-(

Mehranamiri

Mehranamiri New Member

Ratings Received:
    +6 / -0
    Shameful

CriminalMind

CriminalMind New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    I try to speak with them to the IRC channel so i try to resolve this problem you can't judge people from any proofs.

RailMan

RailMan New Member

Ratings Received:
    +9 / -0
    CriminalMind, and what are your assumptions about what happened?

Banafes

Banafes Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +63 / -0
    you are on DR now crimimal mind

Go to what-CD IRC channel get us a proof of your innocence in order to be re-enabled here on TI

tears

tears Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +30 / -0
    It s been some time ,i dont think he will post some proofs .

QuantumJake

QuantumJake New Member

Ratings Received:
    +3 / -0
    It's a shame to see this, it's just a waste time really, to apply with no intention of following the tracker's rules. In the end, the inviter will suffer. :(
    There's a reason why we have tracker reviews all over the internet with so much details provided.

possible

possible New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    That sucks. Always do some hunting on google before giving out invites maybe you will find some dirt

randia

randia New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    I honestly dont know why people do this. you invite others and let them know that their actions reflect back on you, and then instead of being grateful they screw you over. Dont they realize that that can scar a person and cause them to never fully trust again?

It is an honor when someone shows faith in someone else, people who abuse such trust deserve whats coming to them

tears

tears Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +30 / -0
    It seems that i ve lost my invites privileges on what, that sucks !

xibalba

xibalba Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +20 / -0
    Did you manage to find out the reason for his banning ?

tears

tears Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +30 / -0
    No, i did not tried to find the reason yet hoping he will come with an explanation.

haveufoundme

haveufoundme Site Representative

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    i had that happen to me on what early last year and to point out i on what 2 years ,,we all got disabled cos one of the invitees turned out to be a cheater and trader which wasnt down to the user who invited me but someone else in the tree that invited someone else ..so had many hours on irc hitting profile links n stuff so was lucky i got re-enabled

After that experience i find it had to give out invites to others cos of itso its usually peeps i know from the torrent world i will hit them one

P2PDog

P2PDog New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    Sameldoozers

Sameldoozers New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    makes me die a little on the inside...any moron who wastes a precious invite like that should be tarred and feathered. Just goes to show how data alone cannot reflect the inner culture of a person, and at times fails to truly indicate the worthiness of the applicant. I am still trying to find an in to that site, but I must patiently pay my dues and it will happen. Just frustrates me to see some @$#%hole make it that much tougher for the rest of us. Hope it all turned out ok in the end

Cheers

meskafonas

meskafonas New Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / -0
    Wasted good invite. Shame :((

Real-Madrid

Real-Madrid Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +12 / -0
    This why people are too scared to offer their invites .. :/
    Sorry for that tears :')

infectious_d

infectious_d Resident bomber Deidara Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +59 / -0
    Style:
    TorrentInvite
    @tears so sorry that happened to you, i remember a while back when i wrote to you before i got in at what(i was the dude who pm'd you sayin' "nice g/a, i'd apply but i don't want to risk messin' things up for you, especially before i get my sb, and btw love the al bundy sig haha classic poke high al" or something similar lol)

hopefully in the future they'll understand and give you your privilages back, not really fair for someone who trusts another to get f***ed over

tears

tears Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +30 / -0
    Thanks infectious_d for the good thoughts , i remember your pm from a while ago.
    I don t think that i will ever get my invites back because another person i invited about 1 year ago got banned also , but that's it .I just have to be more careful in the future with my invites.