10% off for all TI members - Use the Code TENOFF

1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

Torrent Tracker Review Demonoid | 2011

Discussion in 'Tracker Reviews' started by :::J:T:O:R:K:::, Jun 1, 2011.

:::J:T:O:R:K:::

:::J:T:O:R:K::: WEB help

Ratings Received:
    +12 / -2
    Style:
    TI
    Demonoid.me is probably one of the best known Torrent Tracker in the world today. ( More Demonoid Info) This tracker has a lot of peers estimated to be over three million back in 2007 (not sure of the numbers today).

Demonoid is a good tracker for starters, sort of like Torrent Tracker 101 and good place to practice your ratio habits. If you can keep a ratio of 1:1 here, then moving to the next level tracker should not be a problem, under the 1:1, well keep practicing and repeat the class.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

View Demonoid Invites
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    razbijach_96

razbijach_96 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    I Love Demonoid!!! best tracker ever!
    shahinmbasheer

shahinmbasheer New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    xamolios

xamolios New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Been a tracker there for 6 years!!! Loved that site!! one of the best!!!

It's a pitty to see it closed from the authorities... :/
    JohnDOE

JohnDOE New Member

Ratings Received:
    +3 / -0
    I loved this place, though it was my 2nd place to check when I really needed something. It's funny, it should have been my 1st, because I've never needed anything THEY didn't have.
    QuantumJake

QuantumJake New Member

Ratings Received:
    +3 / -0
    Style:
    TI Black
    I have yet to get my hands on this. :) The review is just icing on a cake. :) Great review.

What do you mean by "closed from the authorities"? Is it closed down permanently? Or You mean being monitored heavily now by authorities?
    Rocketman

Rocketman New Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / -0
    Still down. :(

FML.
    MOE

MOE New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    Style:
    TI Black
    Thanks alot .... :D
    amaxx1

amaxx1 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Style:
    TI
    This was the one of the best speedy and most content tracker. Unfortunately still down.