1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

Football - What's the best player ever!! [Describe]

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Firefighter, Jan 11, 2012.

Firefighter

Firefighter The Ambassador

Ratings Received:
    +9 / -0
    I elect two players, who in my view have been / will be and remain the best players ever.
    They are, Brazilian international player Pélé and Eusébio Portuguese international player.
    The choice fell on these two famous players, derived from the fact, we played at a time when the conditions are not comparable to today, the balls at the time weighed twice the weight, the fields were mostly naked.
    The form of play was quite similar, but with some differences, the Pélé was more technical, while Eusébio was more strength and speed.

I hope you like it, throw outside your thoughts.

Describe/Not Spam

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    AloW

AloW New Member

Ratings Received:
    +5 / -0
    unfortunately i couldnt see how pele played, but if we are talking about present-day players, i think Iniesta is in his best form now =) he dont need any speed(like messi) or no theatre(like c.ronaldo) he is just playing clever football. this is the reason to watch him playing independently of barca or national team game =)

hentai

hentai Member

Ratings Received:
    +36 / -0
    Pelé,Cantona

arcane

arcane New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    I think Messi has this magic ability of making the ball stick to his leg haha so yes i think Messi is the current best player but the best player on all of history might be Zinedine Zidane? i guess its a matter of personal opinion

Pancakebreakfast

Pancakebreakfast New Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / -0
    I agree with Alow on Iniesta's skill but I don't think he's quite "good enough" yet to be called the greatest of all time. In my mind, it would have to go to Zidane. Maybe Rooney? He's been incredible lately.

soady

soady New Member

Ratings Received:
    +3 / -0
    Kenny Dalglish and Zidane minus the headbutt. Today, Messi. To name a few.

john4475

john4475 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Best player of all time is without a doubt Maradona, currently i would say over the past 10 years Steven Gerrard,
    he is practically a one man football team for liverpool, There screwed when he retires

simonr1967

simonr1967 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / -0
    i would have to say L Messi and C Ronaldo , lots to pick from as you have Rooney , Xavi, Cantona and so many more from around the world.

collectore

collectore New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    Pele, he got past players more easly than Messi. That says enough

vixer03

vixer03 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +4 / -0
    Pele and Maradona. The two greatest player.

juventino

juventino New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    I think best football player ever are Puskás, if what civil life, I think is Alessandro Del Piero. He is icon Juventus icon, not only in game! ;)

Baldar

Baldar New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Style:
    TorrentInvite
    for me it is Messi forver