10% off for all TI members - Use the Code TENOFF

1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

Torrent Tracker Review Ftn | 2013

Discussion in 'Tracker Reviews' started by xXxCloudxXx, Jan 10, 2013.

xXxCloudxXx

xXxCloudxXx Well-Known Member

Ratings Received:
    +13 / -0
    Here's the first review for 2013, so I thought I'd make it a special one!

ABOUT THE TRACKER

Tracker Name:
    FTN

URL:
    Tracker Forbids :p (google is your friend)

Tracker Category:
    General - Scene Only

Tracker Description:
    FTN is one of the most sought after private trackers on the internet. FTN is a scene-only general tracker that focuses on fast pre-times, packs, community and security. People commonly refer to FTN as having awesome packs and a vibrant community. Although members now say FTN is only a collectors item as the community has died down and the once renown packs are pathetic.

TI Invite Section:
    Expert+

Banned Countries:
    None That I Know Of...

IRC:
    irc.darknet-irc.net
    6667 and +7000 (SSL)
    #F***T**.N**
    #ftn-pre
    #ftn-support

IRC Bonus?
    No

IRC Invitation:
    *set password in your profile on FTN
    /msg ftn-bot invite yourpasswordyouchose

IRC Registration:
    Register: /msg nickserv register yourpasword youremail
    Identify: /msg nickserv identify yourpassword

Seeding Difficulty:
    Easy - Ratiofree

SCREENSHOTS

Logo/ Banner
    [​IMG]

Statistics
    [​IMG]

Categories
    [​IMG]

BrowsePage
    Blue Theme (Default)
    [​IMG]

Green Theme
    [​IMG]

Grey/Blue Theme
    [​IMG]

Grey/Red Theme
    [​IMG]

Modern Theme
    [​IMG]

Red Theme
    [​IMG]

Seasons Theme (work in progress)
    [​IMG]

Forum
    [​IMG]

Rules
    [​IMG]

FAQ
    [​IMG]

User Classes
    [​IMG]

REVIEWER'S RATING

Additional/ important points worth to be noted of:
    To all the people requesting FTN and using the ever so famous lines such as "I want it for the amazing community" or "I've heard it has amazing packs" you look like fools to anyone who is a member there, as we know that such things are not true. There is NOTHING at FTN that you can't find at other General Trackers. Although it does have the perk of being ratio-free, and in my honest opinion is far better than GFT overall (GFT only has better pre-times).

Invites are not very hard to come by these days, if a member makes a donation of 10euros or more they may request an invite from a staff member. Depending on their torrent history (how active they were and if they have any hit and runs) they will receive an invite. The once almost impossible tracker is no longer so impossible.

I feel I should add a note about FTN's ratio and HnR system. FTN doesn't have anything listed in the FAQ or Rules relating to this topic. To be honest most of the users here are veterans in the BT world so they are expected to know common practice for seeding. FTN is ratio-free, only your upload shows on your profile. In order to have torrents seeded according to the unknown rules each torrent must be have a indervidual ratio of 1:1 or be seeded for 72 hours (3 days).

Design:
    8 /10

Speed:
    9/10

Content:
    6/10

Rarity:
    8.5/10
    • Like Like x 2
    thePirateZ

thePirateZ New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    great review mate thx :)
    anushka

anushka New Member

Ratings Received:
    +9 / -0
    Nice review @xXxCloudxXx .

FTN sure is a tracker of collectors now.I'm not a member there,but they just have 33 000 torrents no? Even IPT has more.TBH SCC is nice,with a nice community.I don't know the atmosphere in FTN,but what I love in FTN is their ratioles structure,and the eye catching nice themes they have.And I'm interested in their so called packs,wondering whether they are better than that of SCC.
    randy orton

randy orton New Member

Ratings Received:
    +5 / -0
    they dont have a rule that it should be seeded for 72 hours yeah but they keep a torrent history.
    anyways the contenet u can find at IPT and TD which are FTN
    xXxCloudxXx

Ratings Received:
    +13 / -0
    It may not be listed in the rules but it is actually there, if you don't seed 1:1 or for 72 hours then in your profile it will say

"x torrents have not been seeded according to the rules

so seeing that you can safely assume that it is a rule, it's just not listed in the FAQ. Oh and they do check it, if you apply for an invite they check it and may decline to give you one if you have too many not seeded according to the rules
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    Fearless

Fearless New Member

Ratings Received:
    +11 / -0
    Style:
    TI Black
    It's so sad to see such a great old tracker dying slowly.
    I wish they could get back on the track again.
    xXxCloudxXx

Ratings Received:
    +13 / -0
    Yeah I agree. Although it is great to see that the begging for donations has stopped. I use to find that really annoying.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    darkmagician

darkmagician New Member

Ratings Received:
    +3 / -0
    I don't know why this tracker even exists ?

:)
    MOE

MOE New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    Style:
    TI Black
    Great Tracker Thanks
    Real-Madrid

Real-Madrid Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +12 / -0
    Style:
    TI
    In my opinion opinion this is by far the best ratioless general tracker out there ..
    And the Fact that they have been able to to survive that long indecates that they know how to play the game .
    Is it dying ? I Don't think so ..
    it has always been that way since 3 years i Guess . The reputaion they manage to build -and maintain- is what make them so solid .
    is it a collecters item ?
    Maybe . you definitly can not kill the curiousity to get in there with a lecture about how there is actually nothing special there "anymore" .
    The Forum is the biggest dissapoitment for me . it was suppose to be something special consedering the" l33t atmosphere " in Fact there is nothing happening and most threads are looked.
    The torrents are Good .. Nice speed , Good pretime ,secure download, nice packs. that's what i expected when i Joined When you get in FTN you probobly been in few other general tracker So it's not about the content of a general tracker . it's every where. and you KNOW that .
    Never visited the IRC So am not gonna talk about it .
    The design <3 .the best of any tracker . at least my favourit . 10/10 . Simple ,Fast , Classy .i wouldn't ask for more .

In conclusion , do i regret joining it ?
    NO .

Thanks for the review dude ;)
    Casanova

Casanova New Member

Ratings Received:
    +5 / -0
    Style:
    TI
    Thanks for good review. I don't thinks this tracker for only collectors. It's still good tracker although it's can't beat IPT or SCC.