10% off for all TI members - Use the Code TENOFF

1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

Torrent Tracker Review IPT | IPTorrents | 2011

Discussion in 'Tracker Reviews' started by theone244, Mar 22, 2011.

theone244

theone244 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Website URL (Link): IPTorrents.com :: Where Speed Speaks

Tracker Type: General

Trackers Birthday: 2006-04-18 (April 18th, 2006)

Description: This torrent tracker has been around for many years providing speed with style. They've upgraded their servers and are one of the most reliable trackers around! If your starting out and need a simplistic torrent site to goto make sure to get an IPTorrent invite. Don't be fooled by the simplicity of this website, it's also for the advanced torrent user as this site is best for both worlds!

The speed allows you to not only download at speeds you've never seen before but upload at high rates also! They always have the latest tv shows, movies etc so your heart wont hurt when you miss it on tv as it will most likely already be uploaded :p. If you love community's then your in luck because they have one of the best tracker community's alive! They have a place where you can make your own IPT banner and share it, maybe even have in on the header of the site, or play the forum games they have. You have to keep a ratio above 0.2 or your account will automatically we disabled.

All and all this torrent tracker has it all, recent releases everyday, entertainment and all, and it goes on, so don't hesitate to get your invite today!

Browse Page:
    [​IMG]
    Forums:
    [​IMG]
    Rules:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus System:
    [​IMG]

Userclasses/Promotion:
    [​IMG]
    Personal Commentary:
    Honestly in my opinion this tracker has never let me down, I've had a few connection issues but nothing a quick refresh can't fix. Even the torrents with 1 seeder download fast and that is awesome. What I really like about this tracker is it allows you to click on what type of thing you want to come first such as how many seeders at the top of the list or how many leechers etc.

The fun thing is to refresh one morning/evening and seeing the banner change or going through the forum where people post banners they've made for ipt and seeing all the cool creations. Interacting with fellow torrenters is really fun. I've been using IPT since 2008 and it's still going strong, they've upgraded the servers a few times to keep up with the amount of traffic this huge tracker gets which is good to see.

Anyway I will always love IPT :p.

Ratings:
    Content: 9/10
    Speeds: 9/10
    Overall: 8/10
    Youngster

Youngster New Member

Ratings Received:
    +5 / -0
    Great tracker. A few days ago I would have said that if you were new to torrents, you simply must get an invite to this site. But they've just change their invite policy. Only vips and uploaders get invites now, so if anybody couldn't manage to get invited, it will be much harder now.
    nooni_9

nooni_9 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +5 / -0
    Its the best general tracker with lots of free leech torrents as well. Download speed is massive and uploading is easy too. Bonus point system also helps you in maintaining good ratio. I have been IPT member for more than a year and highly recommend it.

Speed 10/10
    Pre-time 10/10
    Contents 9/10
    Overall 9/10
    xibalba

xibalba Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +20 / -0
    Style:
    TI Black
    I also second that the speed is awesome and there is very little content I haven't been able to find on there.
    If you can't find something there is also and option to request it.
    LogicIsReal

LogicIsReal Guest

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    For an easy to seed general tracker, the site has loads of content and extremely fast speeds, would recommend it to anyone.
    Mr.M

Mr.M New Member

Ratings Received:
    +8 / -0
    i highly recommend this tracker ,its best for any newbie in the world of private torrent tracker .easy to mantain ratio and with awesome freeleech torrents
    Dashing Dave

Dashing Dave New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Hello, Can i please request 1 Invite for this site ? If i'm allowed to ask here.
    I'll give all proofs & speedtest results & every require stuff.
    Thanx & very nice Description you gave.
    Vociferous

Vociferous New Member

Ratings Received:
    +3 / -0
    Personal experience: It's a great site to start out for seasoned newbie's, to enter into the world of private trackers. Been using it nearly a year and rarely has there been an downloading problems with them. IPT is simply my favorite and best of them all.
    xamolios

xamolios New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Great torrent tracker!!!
    protell

protell New Member

Ratings Received:
    +11 / -0
    2nd only to demonoid i think in content amongst torrent sites for people just starting out.
    captnkllm

captnkllm New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Style:
    TI Black
    Looks like a good one to be part of.. its registration is closed so if anyone has a way in they would share.. let me know plz... thanks

Capt
    JohnDOE

JohnDOE New Member

Ratings Received:
    +3 / -0
    I like IP. It selection and speed is great.
    Nomi

Nomi New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Style:
    TI
    IPT is one of my favorites. Speeds are great and ratio is easy to maintain. I get most of my movies there. Seeding several large movie files to the required 1.0 takes up lost of HDD space so my seedbox is a great help to prevent any H&R's. Also they have a new H&R system so you have to seed to at least 1.0. It doesn't matter how long you seed if its not at 1.0 its a hit ans run.
    ulas

ulas New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    great tracker for newbies
    its my personal experience
    using from 3 months
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    Nighthawk87

Nighthawk87 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Style:
    TI Black
    IPT is a great general tracker to start out with. Lots of freeleech to build up ratio, and the selection is quite good. I can find most things on there that I want, especially in movies and apps.
    BigPotz

BigPotz New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Style:
    TI Black
    IPT is my favorite tracker. I keep 7 DTS seedboxes filled with their content.

LUV IPT

BP
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    blackanon2608

blackanon2608 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    ipt is one the best private tracker.. got all the things that you want.. easy to seed too..
    einstein99

einstein99 New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    One of my favorite trackers not really hard to seed and has a lot of stuff