1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

Torrent Tracker Review IPT | IPTorrents | 2013

Discussion in 'Tracker Reviews' started by BrockLesnar, Aug 21, 2013.

BrockLesnar

BrockLesnar New Member

Ratings Received:
    +3 / -0
    ABOUT THE TRACKER

Tracker Name:
    IPTorrents

URL:
    iptorrents.com
    iptorrents.me
    iptorrents.ru

Tracker Category:
    General

Tracker Description:
    IPTorrents is ‘invite only’ general torrent tracker. It is one of the oldest and popular tracker. It has more than 336398 torrents. Common language is English and there is no banned country for this tracker. Some torrent clients are prohibited to use. The tracker is user friendly, if you slowly start downloading you will easy survive there. Every user is required to keep his ratio any time above 1.05. Bonus points are awarded accordingly for 100% seeding (not partial) per torrent. Points can be used to purchase Upload Credits and Custom Title. The tracker has a Hit and Run system running. Once the seed ratio is higher than 1:1, the torrent will be removed from the list. If you want to remove a Hit and Run warning, you can do that using 50 bonus points.

TI Invite Section:
    Pro

Banned Countries:
    None

IRC:
    Server: irc.iptorrents.com
    Port: 6667
    SSL port: +6697
    Channels: #iptorrents, #ipt.pre, #ipt.announce, #seedbox

IRC Bonus?
    No

IRC Invitation:
    No

IRC Registration:
    /msg nickserv register password email

Seeding Difficulty:
    Easy. It has more than 28559 Free Leech torrents.

SCREENSHOTS

Logo/ Banner
    [​IMG]
    Statistics

Statistics are not visible to users.

Categories

[​IMG]
    BrowsePage

[​IMG]
    Forum

[​IMG]
    Rules

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FAQ

[​IMG]
    User Classes

[​IMG]

REVIEWER'S RATING

Additional/ important points worth to be noted of:
    In my opinion IPT is one of the best torrent tracker. You can find everything here which you cannot find anywhere else. The pre times and speeds are mostly good. It has all categories and huge amounts of torrent. Even being a member of lots of torrent trackers, IPT is one of my favourite trackers and I use it regularly.

Design:
    9/10

Speed:
    8/10

Content:
    9.5/10

Rarity:
    3/10

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    • Like Like x 1