1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

Noobie help needed

Discussion in 'Forum Help' started by locoster, Sep 4, 2015.

locoster

locoster New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    As with most people I have found this site hard to join and rather confusing to navigate, so I thought I'd just ask here 'cos I just don't have the time to read through all the tutorials.

So, I'm a long term member of both PTP and IPTorrents. I have spare invites to IP and can buy more for PTP. What I'm after is an invite to the best TV Torrent site - whatever that might be. That's the only reason I've come here.

infectious_d

infectious_d Resident bomber Deidara Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +59 / -0
    Style:
    TorrentInvite
    the best tv sites i'm aware of are morethantv and btn(though btn is next to impossible to join these days since they closed their invite system when the member number reached their desired maximum, and also because they limited invites to only the highest user class, and that user class is such a large amount of effort to achieve that there's not many to begin with),

i would recommend looking in ptp's forum and checking their recruitment threads, you might luck out and find a recruiter for btn, or another tv tracker.

mrflibble

mrflibble Conquered by Shaman Moogaba Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +74 / -0
    Style:
    TorrentInvite
    Um, i dont think you know how TI really works :eek:

• Like Like x 1