1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

READ THIS FIRST: Tracker Reviews for 2012

Discussion in 'Tracker Reviews' started by Theta, Mar 6, 2012.

Theta

Theta Grievance

Ratings Received:
    +4 / -0
    Style:
    TorrentInvite
    We are now refreshing the Tracker Reviews for 2012. Anyone who wants to contribute are welcome to create a review. A comprehensive, well-thought out review, and promptly follows the format of the template, will be getting an extra rep. Make sure that you are a member of the tracker that you are reviewing, and doesn't have an updated review yet.

Check here for the list of trackers that needs updating.

Anyone who wants to request for a tracker to be reviewed can request here.

Here's the complete list of reviews that have been submitted.

Kermit

Kermit <font color="04B404"><b>THE FROG</b></font>

Ratings Received:
    +33 / -0
    Is there a way to edit the review link on the Tracker Index page so that the link points to my new review?

Theta

Theta Grievance

Ratings Received:
    +4 / -0
    Style:
    TorrentInvite
    There's an edit link at the rightmost part of the table.

--
    PS: Seems like not everyone could edit that, I'll be checking the list once in a while. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Kermit

Kermit <font color="04B404"><b>THE FROG</b></font>

Ratings Received:
    +33 / -0
    Can you provide me a screenshot? I can't seem to find the link.