1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

Role Playing Games

Discussion in 'Recommendations' started by Sheogorath, Feb 16, 2012.

desiusp

desiusp New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    I LOVE the Tales of... Series. Tales of Eternia had horrible English voice acting but was a pretty enjoyable game. I enjoyed Abyss (PS2) and Vesperia (360/PS3). I think my favorite would still be Tales of Destiny (PS1) though, it was my first foray into Tales of and was such an amazing game at the time. Star Ocean is also a great series, especially Till the End of Time with the battle against Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile (yet another great RPG).

Nomi

Nomi New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    One of my all time favs is the Thief series. Its one of the few games I can play again and again :p Other then Final Fantasy X.

QuantumJake

QuantumJake New Member

Ratings Received:
    +3 / -0
    GRANDIA! I always love these games. I know at one point in time a Grandia series beat an FF title in terms of sale. Grandia II I believe.

Chinook

Chinook New Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / -0
    My very FAVORITE role playing games are made by Spiderweb Software:
    http://www.spidweb.com/

Pure, old school goodness. The writing is phenomenal. Geneforge, Avernum, and Nethergate are personal favorites. You can pick them all up pretty cheap on Steam, or through the dev's website. Geneforge 1 is fairly old looking, but if you can get past that, the story is really something else. Avernum: Escape from the Pit is an updated remake of the original Avernum (which, itself, is a remake of his previous game, Exile). But you can't beat the story, and the level to which you can affect the world itself, in-game. Especially in the Geneforge series.

banz0r

banz0r New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Breath of Fire IV: PSX, I didn't had time to finish, but the game made me lose almost a week of sleeping playing it.

itsatrap!

itsatrap! New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / -0
    I enjoyed chrono trigger all and cross a lot! so much detail, also xenogears.... awww yeah!

kajkaj

kajkaj Member

Ratings Received:
    +37 / -0
    Style:
    TorrentInvite
    Pillars of Eternity