1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

TVtorrentz.ORG

Discussion in 'Open Sign-Up Trackers' started by zikkk, Apr 26, 2011.

zikkk

zikkk I work at Buy More Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +140 / -0
    Style:
    TI Dark
    TVtorrentz.ORG

GO !! Signup while you can, TV tracker with LOTS of stuff, it's huge , many categories can't list them all.

Stats:
    Torrents: 13,913
    Seeders : 55,784
    Leechers: 405

Open at the time of THIS post. Signup link http://tvtorrentz.org/signup.php

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    zikkk

Ratings Received:
    +140 / -0
    Style:
    TI Dark
    I do understand this sentence wasn't fully comprehended by you [​IMG]

Yes currently it's closed, but that shouldn't amaze anyone who knows a tiny bit about private trackers.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    Lady LoTL

Lady LoTL "Mod " Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +193 / -0
    LMAO!

Can I borrow that pic,
    zikkk?

(Oh yeah - Spam removed.)

zikkk

Ratings Received:
    +140 / -0
    Style:
    TI Dark
    Open again, 48 spots left !

edited: closed

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2011
    Lady LoTL

Ratings Received:
    +193 / -0
    I've decided to leave the window open on this one and keep refreshing every ten minutes or so.

I had a feeling they would open back up after you posted tihs yesterday...

Also want to thank you for MP3Scene! My "Thanks" button disappeared... again.

zikkk

Ratings Received:
    +140 / -0
    Style:
    TI Dark
    @LightOnTheLedge
    Thank You !

As for that Torrentz.org you've got to keep an eye on it , really weird cause it's hard to tell when they'll open their door. Maybe in few minutes or maybe in few hours. Really strange, it's usually like 28 or 40 spots.

zikkk

Ratings Received:
    +140 / -0
    Style:
    TI Dark
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    JeKa

JeKa New Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / -0
    Its very hard tracker cuz while you Newbie you cant download files that are 7 days old or older...

Lady LoTL

Ratings Received:
    +193 / -0
    Then delete your account and let someone else that can follow the rules have a crack at it...There's a big, red, Terminate My Account button at the bottom of your profile page.

TVTorrentz ~ More info...
    Go now. 14,016 torrents for these shows ~
    | 24 | 30 Rock | 8 Simple Rules | 90210 | Absolutely Fabulous | Adventure Time With Finn & Jake | America's Next Top Model | American Dad | American Idol | American Pickers | Ancient Aliens | Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations | Aqua Teen Hunger Force | Archer (2009) | Avatar: The Last Airbender | Beavis and Butt-Head | Bedlam | Being Erica | Being Human | Ben 10: Ultimate Alien | Better With You | Boardwalk Empire | Bones | Breaking Bad | Breaking In | Breakout Kings | Burn Notice | CSI | Cake Boss | Camelot | Carnivale | Castle (2009) | Cheers | Chuck | Community | Conan | Connections | Corner Gas | Cougar Town | Criminal Minds | Curb Your Enthusiasm | Da Ali G Show | Dalgliesh | Deadliest Catch | Degrassi: The Next Generation | Desperate Housewives | Dexter | Doctor Who (2005) | Doctor Who Confidential | Dollhouse | Fairly Legal | Family Guy | Felicity | Firefly | FlashForward | Freaks and Geeks | Friends | Fringe | Get Smart | Glee | Good Eats | Gossip Girl | Green Wing | Grey's Anatomy | Hellcats | House M.D. | How I Met Your Mother | Human Planet | I Love Lucy | Ideal | Impact | Jackass | Jersey Shore | Justified | Key West | King of the Hill | Knight Rider (1982) | Laverne & Shirley | Law and Order: SVU | Little Mosque On The Prairie | Logan's Run | Lost | Lost Girl | Mad Love | Merlin | Modern Family | Monkey Dust | Mr. Show with Bob and David | MythBusters | NCIS | NOVA scienceNOW | Nikita | One Tree Hill | Oz | PH singing | Parks and Recreation | Pawn Stars | Private Practice | Profit | Psych | Queer as Folk (US) | Raising Hope | Roswell | Rubicon | Rules of Engagement | Running Wilde | Samurai Champloo | Sanctuary (US) | Secret Diary of a Call Girl | Seinfeld | Sliders | Smallville | Sons of Guns | South Park | Southland | Star Blazers | Star Trek | Star Trek: Enterprise | Stargate Atlantis | Stargate SG-1 | Stargate Universe | Stoppit & Tidyup | Summer Heights High | Superjail | Supernatural | Survivor (US) | Swamp Thing | That '80s Show | The Amazing Race | The Big Bang Theory | The Cape | The Comic Strip Presents | The Company | The Corner | The Daily Show with Jon Stewart | The Event | The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air | The Guild | The Hitchhiker | The Inbetweeners | The Maxx | The Mentalist | The Middle | The New Statesman (1987) | The Office (US) | The Outer Limits (1995) | The Shield | The Simpsons | The Triangle (2005) | The Ultimate Fighter | The Universe | The Vampire Diaries | The Visitor | The Walking Dead | Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! | Time Warp | Torchwood | Transformers: Prime | Treme | True Blood | Ugly Betty | United States of Tara | V (2009) | WWII in HD | We Can Be Heroes | Weeds | Wilfred | Wire In The Blood | Wonder Woman |

"Perfect start for new members

* OK, you really need to advance from Newbie to Probie as fast as possible.
    * Leave the children (season packs) alone and concentrate on the pets (single episode torrents).
    * Download and fill all your 10 pet slots, and do it now! That will generate the needed credits and Seeding Hours to advance to Probie.
    * The torrents in the list below are good candidates.
    * Tip: All torrents are 50 % Free Download during their first 24 hours on site.
    * But if I worry about my ratio/credits??
    Well, please leave that for later! You have 50 GB Credits on your account when you sign up, just use a cpl of them and start downloading those pets. For example, 10 x 175 MB is not even 2 GB!
    * Note: Only leech 3 torrents at a time. It's a rule we have here.
    * And for the love of god, remember to Queue the torrents you download for adoption.
    * What are you waiting for??
    * Go go go! :)"

If you don't get in, keep watching BTracs because it has been opening and closing for the past three days...

zikkk

Ratings Received:
    +140 / -0
    Style:
    TI Dark
    Yet she provided you with very useful information
    so hitting Thank for this post/Like this post button would be quite right thing to do...

zikkk

Ratings Received:
    +140 / -0
    Style:
    TI Dark
    man... Not again...

Instead of showing everyone that you know what is spam you decide to spam.

And TVtorrentz.org is NOT open it's currently CLOSED!

Lady LoTL

Ratings Received:
    +193 / -0
    Regarding the "Thanks" button:
    Empirical evidence is overwhelming that spammers (like the one dressed in pink, above your post), along with people that don't like the rules, simply taking up space on trackers they'll never use, usually post nothing but negative comments.

I'm soooooo used to that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
    Cariel

Cariel Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +6 / -0
    Cariel

Cariel Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +6 / -0
    Lady LoTL

Ratings Received:
    +193 / -0
    [​IMG]

53 spots left...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
    Lady LoTL

Ratings Received:
    +193 / -0
    Please read the rules again, mate. you need to use the "Thanks" button.

Thanks.
    LoTL