1. IMPORTANT: Torrent invite is the oldest bittorrent invite forum still alive on the web. Before registering please let it be known, Traders, sellers, ratio cheaters are NOT welcome here.
  2. Join here today for all the latest news and info about the Private bittorrent scene. Gain invites through friends and official tracker recruitment. Click here to signup
  3. HTML Online Editor Sample

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

PLEASE DONT CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH OTHERS OF A SIMILAR NAME.  THE TRADING OF INVITES AND ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM IS FORBIDDEN AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  ANYONE OFFERING TO TRADE INVITES OR ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY

Virgin Media

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Spacecowboy39, Feb 17, 2014.

Spacecowboy39

Spacecowboy39 Active Member

Ratings Received:
    +10 / -0
    Anyone else in the UK using these muppets?

just wondering as over the last few days i'm starting to think they are traffic shapping - again.

I'm used to getting 14MB/s on near all torrents (where available obviously) and i'm not here to moan cause i'm only getting 6 MB/s, but what i have noticed is that after my computer has been on for over 24hrs if i try to add a torrent its starts by going up to the max and then dropping to 2kB/s and staying there.

some dont even start.

re-booting does clear but its becoming a pain in the arse for my RSS downloader.

i rely on this to boost my ratio on my favorite trackers as without a seedbox they first few hours of a popular torrent is about the only time i can seed to any extent.

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue, do you have a good way of getting around this?

the way things are going with torrent i'll be going back to seedboxes very shortly, but the virgin 120MB connection does through up a "should i/ shouldnt i" conundrum.

Thanks for reading my rant

Spacey-C-Bizzle